ChemLearn is the latest way to gain your UPDATED Chemical Safety Training Certificate Card online (this is only for current Card holders as an update course). Complete the course from the comfort of your home for only $250.
Our online learning is fun, engaging and informative, with a simple to follow lesson based format that can be completed at any time 24x7, with an immediate release of your UPDATED Chemical Safety Training Card upon completion of the course.
UPDATED Chemical Safety Training Cards are usually updated every 5 years.
What are people saying about Chemlearn
"Excellent course, easy to follow" - Martyn
"I found the material quite easy to use and understand, I was able to navigate through the course and I am not great with computers, so it is quite user friendly" - Brian
"Very good way to refresh your chemical skills" - Dean
Are you using pesticides or chemicals in your business?
This UPDATED Chemical Safety Training course is a quick, simple and cost-effective means to reducing not only your potential liability risk but also reducing the personal risk of injuries such as burns, ingestion of poison, and food/water contamination.
Our course provides learning and a certificate of completion for anyone applying pesticides such as farmers, mine, council and food industry workers.
You can complete the course in as little as 2-3 hours!
We network with an SpraySmart (RTO:40867) a Registered Training Organisation based in NSW who issues your certificate upon completion of the course.
If you do not pass, you can simply try again - ensuring that with some work, you will understand the content and complete the course successfully.
Our modules include:
- Legislation: Understanding the legislation codes of practise, regulations, duty of care, work health and safety.
- Product Label and Safety Data: Understanding of product labelling, interpreting safety data sheets.
- Risk Management: Principles of risk management, development of risk profiles, workplace health and safety act.
- Work Health and Safety: Selecting and using appropriate ppe safety around chemicals, first aid for poisons.
- Transport Storage and Handling: Transporting chemicals storage, handling and disposal
- Mixing and Applying Sprays: Protecting yourself and the environment, calculations and mixing chemicals, preventing problems.
- Calibration: Calibration of spray equipment.
- Integrated Pest Management: Principles of IPM techniques.
- Environmental Safety: Causes of damage, environmental contamination, off-target species, environmental management systems.
- Chemical Formulations and Residues: Knowledge of formulation, residues and toxicology
- Pesticide Resistance Management: Development of resistance, herbicide resistance, pesticide resistance.
- Rural Pesticide Applications: Equipment, weed control, vertebrate pests’ control.
- Record Keeping: Legal requirements and good practices.
Most complete this course in 2-3 hours and will last you 5 years.