ChemLearn is the latest way to gain your updated Chemical Safety Accreditation Certificate Card online. Complete the course from the comfort of your home for only $250.
Our online learning is fun, engaging and informative, with a simple to follow lesson based format that can be completed at any time 24x7, with an immediate release of your Updated Chemical Safety Card upon completion of the course.
Chemical Safety AQF3 accreditation's usually need to be updated every 5 years.
What are people saying about Chemlearn
"Excellent course, easy to follow" - Martyn
"I found the material quite easy to use and understand, I was able to navigate through the course and I am not great with computers, so it is quite user friendly" - Brian
"Very good way to refresh your chemical skills" - Dean
Are you using pesticides or chemicals in your business?
If so, not only must you be accredited to avoid being liable, but in some states your accreditation must be renewed every 5 years.
This chemical re-accreditation course is a quick, simple and cost-effective means to reducing not only your potential liability risk but also reducing the personal risk of injuries such as burns, ingestion of poison, and food/water contamination.
Our course provides re-accreditation at the AQF3 level, recommended and in some cases required by authorities for anyone applying pesticides such as farmers, mine, council and food industry workers.
You can also become re-accredited in as little as 2-3 hours!
We partner with an accredited RTO - SpraySmart (RTO:40867) who issues your certificate upon completion. Our Chem Card course contains 13 simple information modules which are proceeded with a quiz or other interactive activity which must be passed before continuing.
If you do not pass, you can simply try again - ensuring that with some work, you will be re-accredited successfully.
Our modules include:
- Legislation: Understanding the legislation codes of practise, regulations, duty of care, work health and safety.
- Product Label and Safety Data: Understanding of product labelling, interpreting safety data sheets.
- Risk Management: Principles of risk management, development of risk profiles, workplace health and safety act.
- Work Health and Safety: Selecting and using appropriate ppe safety around chemicals, first aid for poisons.
- Transport Storage and Handling: Transporting chemicals storage, handling and disposal
- Mixing and Applying Sprays: Protecting yourself and the environment, calculations and mixing chemicals, preventing problems.
- Calibration: Calibration of spray equipment.
- Integrated Pest Management: Principles of IPM techniques.
- Environmental Safety: Causes of damage, environmental contamination, off-target species, environmental management systems.
- Chemical Formulations and Residues: Knowledge of formulation, residues and toxicology
- Pesticide Resistance Management: Development of resistance, herbicide resistance, pesticide resistance.
- Rural Pesticide Applications: Equipment, weed control, vertebrate pests’ control.
- Record Keeping: Legal requirements and good practices.
Most complete this course in 2-3 hours and will last you 5 years until you must return for re-accreditation again.